IntroductionSQLBill is a Radius billing platform for GnuGk. It was initially developed under GPL license by Michal Zygmuntowicz as a sample for a GnuGk workshop how a billing system could be implemented.
Over time it matured into a reliable system and is used in production in many installation, but it still lacks a pretty frontend.
Update: Starting with GnuGk 2.3.3, BMV, a web front-end for SQLBill will be included in contrib/bmv2/.
SQLBill is distributed with every copy of GnuGk, please take a look into the folder contrib/sqlbill/.
ComponentsSQLBill is a system that can be used to provide AAA (Authentication, Authorization and Accounting) services to Voice over IP networks managed by the GNU Gatekeeper. It's also possible to use it with MERA and Cisco devices.
All these applications are open source and have been proven to be stable, mature products.
What you may expect from this system:
What you will not find here:
InstallationTo make everything working you need to:
1. Install PostgreSQL and create a billing database schema.
2. Fill the database with some data.
3. Install FreeRADIUS server and configure it properly.
4. Install GnuGk and enable RadAuth and RadAcct modules.
3. Install GnuGk and enable SQLPasswordAuth, SQLAliasAuth and SQLAcct modules.
UpdatesTo update to a new version of SQLBill, you have to follow a special upgrade procedure for your PostgreSQL schema.
Last updated: 04. May 2017|