Ideas for new features
This list is a list of requested features from the user surveys. It is meant as food for thought which features to add to GnuGk in the future.
Please contact me, if you want to help implement or sponsor one of these items or have other ideas to add to this list.
- allow IP re-configuration at runtime (add or remove interfaces and IP numbers)
- custom CLI rewriting (LUA script)
- support include files for configuration (split configuration into multiple files)
- H.460.17 client support (would also automatically enable full RAS encryption with TLS)
- better bandwidth management: group endpoints, extend to unregistered endpoints
- set multiple failover routes via virtual queue
- set proxy mode via virtual queue
- plugins to access number portability databases
If you want to help implement or sponsor a feature, please contact me.