Ideas for new features
This list is a list of requested features from the user surveys. It is meant as food for thought which features to add to GnuGk in the future.
Please contact me, if you want to help implement or sponsor one of these items or have other ideas to add to this list.
- H.460.18/.19 support for parent/child gatekeeper (in 3.3)
- QoS marking (configurable DiffServ values) (in 3.3)
- better CLI rewriting (in 3.3)
- include LUA scripting language (experimental in 3.3)
- regex support when rewriting destinations (started in 3.3 for SQL)
- H.460.26 support (work in progress)
- make status port events configurable (work in progress)
- a better GUI (maybe in ASP.Net or PHP)
- LDAP routing (eg. query an ActiveDirectory server where to route a call)
- better bandwidth management: group endpoints, extend to unregistered endpoints
- native Oracle database driver (without using ODBC)
- extend the ACD and add a user interface
- extend call failover to all routing policies (neighbors, vqueue etc.)
- set multiple failover routes via virtual queue
- set proxy mode via virtual queue
- plugins to access number portability databases
If you want to help implement or sponsor a feature, please contact me.