Ideas for new features
This list is a list of requested features from the user surveys. It is meant as food for thought which features to add to GnuGk in the future.
Please contact me, if you want to help implement or sponsor one of these items or have other ideas to add to this list.
- include LUA scripting language (in 3.3, experimental)
- regex support when rewriting destinations (in 3.3 for SQL)
- H.460.26 support (in 3.4)
- TLS authentication and encryption for signalling channels (in 3.4, more to come)
- support for H.235 DES pwdSymEnc for interoperability with eg. Avaya endpoints
- fix H.235.1 Procedure I interop issues
- support H.235.2 certificate based authentication and message integrity
- make status port events configurable (like for RRQs)
- H.460.17 client support (would enable RAS encryption)
- a better GUI (maybe in ASP.Net or PHP)
- better bandwidth management: group endpoints, extend to unregistered endpoints
- native Oracle database driver (without using ODBC)
- extend the ACD and add a user interface
- extend call failover to all routing policies (neighbors, vqueue etc.)
- set multiple failover routes via virtual queue
- set proxy mode via virtual queue
- plugins to access number portability databases
If you want to help implement or sponsor a feature, please contact me.