GNU Gatekeeper 3.0
This release has is a major update providing IPv6 support and amoung other things greatly improved NAT/firewall traversal.
Source code and executables can be downloaded from
Executables are available for
- Linux (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows (XP, Vista, Windows7, ...)
- Solaris 11 (x86)
- MacOS X (x86 and PPC)
Whats new in GnuGk 3.0 ?
- full IPv6 support (incl. IPv4-IPv6 proxying)
- full traversal zone support (gatekeeper-to-gatekeeper H.460.18 / H.460.19)
- RTP multiplexing (all calls to and from devices supporting H.460.19 will only use 2 sockets total)
- improved H.235 password authentication with neighbors
- notifications when GnuGk opens listen ports
- rewrite destination IPs into aliases
- ENUM, SRV and RDS routing policies extended for LRQs, in case the calling gatekeeper isn't able to do this
- massive performance improvement when (re-)loading large numbers of GW rewrites
- interop fixes for Polycom m100 and Sorenson endpoints
- fixes in the underlying libraries so *BSD systems can get the latest GnuGk features
Compiling the GnuGk Source Code
Please see the notes on how to compile the gatekeeper.