GNU Gatekeeper 2.3.5 released
This release has a number of new features as well as a few important bug fixes.
Source code and executables can be downloaded from
Executables are available for
- Linux (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows (XP, Vista, Windows7, ...)
- Solaris 10 (x86)
- MacOS X (x86 and PPC)
Whats new in GnuGk 2.3.5 ?
- working LDAP support (H.350)
- much better checking of the config file for misspellings or obsolete settings (Fortytwo=42 is now obsolete)
- SSH support for the status port
- support for sending RIP messages
- QOS data from H.460.9 and RTP sniffing available through status port and Radius
- enable failover to CatchAll endpoint
- enable failover for calls released by the gatekeeper (eg. timeouts)
- see changes.txt for more new config options
- rewrite of the H.460.19 port detection logic
- improved VCS interoperability
- many minor fixes (see changes.txt)
YOu can use the latest H323Plus and PTLib 2.8.4 to compile this release.
Please see http://www.gnugk.org/compiling-gnugk.html.