GNU Gatekeeper 3.2
GNU Gatekeeper version 3.2 was released on January 15th, 2013.
Highlights and new features:
- allow multiple instances of routing policies with different settings
(currently works for sql, enum, srv, dns, numberanalysis, lua,
- support for additive registration for gateways, new switch
- new Alias SQL variable "Additive-RRQ"
- new [Gatekeeper::Main] TTLExpireDropCall switch to prevent calls being
dropped due to registration timeout
- added AssignedGatekeeper support to child gatekeeper
- new [Routing::Sql] EnableRegexRewrite switch to support basic regex
rewrite in SQL queries
- new switch [RoutedMode] RemoveH245AddressFromSetup=
- improved speed of H.460.19 port detection
- new ACF status item for media routing for calls
- extend [RasSrv::PermanentEndpoints] to support vendor information on
- bug fixes (especially for installations with many calls)
We are providing executables for Linux, Windows, FreeBSD,
OpenBSD and NetBSD for download.
Please note that not all executables have all features compiled in.
Especially if you want good SNMP support, you should compile GnuGk
for your exact configuration.